Yay! You’re coming!
Now to make sure you’re all prepared, we made a list of how our process goes so you can focus on having fun!
Once you arrive at the resort, you will head into the company store directly off the parking lot.
- There will be reservation reps ready to get you checked in! You will be handed your liability waiver which each person much sign on their own, your wristbands to keep on the whole time you are here, a car tag to hang in your car, and your keys if you have a cabin!
- From there head down to your spot and unload and let the fun begin!
- Let’s get ready for your float! If you don’t already have a reservation, you can make one during store hours or 24/7 online.
If you already have your reservation or just made one, you will head to the company store to check in.
- This is where the reservation reps will either give you a waiver or you will give your signed waiver back. Once it is all signed and completed, they will hand you a boarding pass. They will also call over the radio your rented equipment. This alerts our bus drivers that we have a group needing to go out and also alerts our beach hands to know that they need to have the equipment ready. It is VERY important you check into the store.
- Once all checked in, you will wait at our float shed for a bus driver to take your boarding pass and load you up! The boats, life jackets, and paddles will all be at the beach ready for you. All that’s left now is to have fun! We ask that you are back at the resort before dark for safety reasons
- If you don’t already have a reservation, you can make one during store hours or 24/7 online. If you already have your reservation made, you will need to get a liability waiver from the reservation reps inside the store.
- Once all signed and ready, you will take the waiver to the float shed check in across from the store.
- Once you hand it in, they will assign you a gate to wait and a boarding pass (don’t loose this, you’ll need it) Once that gate fills up, the bus will take you to the river.
- Once loaded on the bus, you’re on your way! When you arrive at the beach, hand your boarding pass to the coordinator and he will direct you where to go to get your assigned boats. Gather your items quickly and get going! We ask that you are back at the resort before dark for safety reasons.